Personal SG Team's take on Commissions of the Gals?

Discussion in 'Art and Other Media' started by Cillaid, May 5, 2015.

1. Cillaid

Cillaid New Member

Steam:
    Cillaid
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Valentine
    Uh hi im new to the skoogals forum
    I tweeted to alex with my question but ppl from my stream suggested i just ask here

BUT UH I have gotten asked twice now if people can commission me for some fanart of the gals for them and i have told them both i am not sure but will be up for it if it's fine with the team (:

I just wanna be extra safe yekno? Cause i know for example Hussie of homestuck (pfffffpfpfpfpf) doesnt like the idea of others sellin merch of his comic since he's kinda small and yadda yadda

But yeah uhh i'd basically just drawing ykno fanart, not making merch and all that

Thanks in advance for answers and sorry if it's been put somewhere already ;;;

2. Flotilla

Flotilla trumpets News Writer

Big Band
    Big Band
    Big Band
    I don't think anyone really cares if someone commissions you to draw a copyrighted character, that happens all the time.

Selling prints/merchandise of that character without approval from the rights owners is another thing entirely, and I wouldn't recommend doing that.

3. Cillaid

Cillaid New Member

Steam:
    Cillaid
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Valentine
    Oh totes of course, I wouldnt be blowin up posters or anythin but sweet alright thanks for the reply (:

I just wanted to be extra sure cause i know some of the artists take commissions and all that good ol jazz

4. Mike_Z

Mike_Z Defender of the Night Lab Zero

Steam:
    labzero_mike
    PSN:
    MikeZWasTaken
    Cerebella
    Big Band
    As long as you're not selling thousands and making huge bucks we're fine with this kind of thing. :^)

dapurplesharpie and MotoEleven like this.
  5. Zidiane

Zidiane Doing my best

Steam:
    Zidiane
    PSN:
    zidiane5
    XBL:
    Zidiane
    Cerebella
    Oh. I thought someone was trying to commission the Skullgals minigame, based on the title. I am disappointed.

6. Cillaid

Cillaid New Member

Steam:
    Cillaid
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Valentine
    Ahh thanks for the reply mike :')
    And yeah i don't see that happening at all LMAO im just a baby in the internet

If that even were to happen [which it WONT pffft] i would totally use it to support you all ♥

Thanks again (owo)b