Comments on Profile Post by PastelOctoling

1. Sinclair
    Sinclair
    R u ok??? :(
    Jun 30, 2016
  2. PastelOctoling
    PastelOctoling
    Not exactly. I've been worried all week about this. The brake plant company my dad works for says he may or may not get fired for not doing his job. He's been doing his job, half the people there just don't do anything and around, so he has had to do their jobs just to get back to his own. And if he does lose his job, we'll end up homeless on the streets of one of the dangerous towns in Virginia.
    Jun 30, 2016
    Sinclair likes this.
  3. Sinclair
    Sinclair
    Well, just so you know, you can always tackle getting fired by getting a lawyer. My friend once got fired (reason, she still had her 1 year left on her contract) and got a lawyer. Now she still has her job and OFC someone else had to be fired in her place. If your dad can prove he's doing his job well and had to take over shifts of others because they barely did anything, he might keep it. Good luck dude :(
    Jun 30, 2016
  4. PastelOctoling
    PastelOctoling
    Lawyers cost a lot of money, which is something my family doesn't have a lot of. Also the brake company probably has better lawyers. And in this town, not gonna lie, not a lot of people like us, so even if we did get a lawyer, there's a really high chance of us losing. I was thinking of doing art commissions but my mom said no to opening a PayPal for that. Also my art is crap, so there's that.
    Jun 30, 2016