Comments on Profile Post by Skullgirlsfanboy

1. dapurplesharpie
    dapurplesharpie
    I think its unfortunate that you missed the entire point of his post and then proceeded to assume that they weren't doing a single thing and just didn't care. You're really rude towards the Developers of this game and I don't know how in good conscience you can even call yourself a "fanboy".
    Sep 23, 2014
  2. Jimbob
    Jimbob
    Lab 0 knows what they are doing, its pretty obvious at this point.
    Sep 23, 2014
  3. Skullgirlsfanboy
    Skullgirlsfanboy
    I lay things out as was viewed by tge community. My figures he gave such a harsh time came from Death Arcana and Cellsai, not me. He also seemed to want to dwell on everything trivial. (Ie thinking art and music count as a feature in the same respect as an Ultra)
    Sep 23, 2014
  4. Skullgirlsfanboy
    Skullgirlsfanboy
    I call myself what I want, and everyone else does the same. I love this game, and want it to suceed more than most, but if even a single cynical-seeming post is met with screaming with a missing head, I don't know what to say.
    (I also believe I said I wasn't going to dwell on this, so don't continue to comment here about it, go to the thread, and give them advice they'll listen to!)
    Sep 23, 2014
  5. Jimbob
    Jimbob
    Whats trivial to you is not the same as trivial to them. Its a product that they have made and they know what matters and what doesn't.
    Sep 23, 2014
  6. Skullgirlsfanboy
    Skullgirlsfanboy
    I really don't mean that in a harsh way. It's just you can't use Infinity stoppers or Michiru Yamane to pull in casuak gamers. I love the art and music of SG, but I know what numbers show. I already mentioned SFIII.
    So, yes, I love skullgirls! But this'll probably explode in my face, too! I'm ok with that because I accept responsibility for what I said.
    Sep 23, 2014
  7. Skullgirlsfanboy
    Skullgirlsfanboy
    On that note, I also just want to say I WAS unaware of other parties handling the merch.
    Sep 23, 2014