happy b day X3
      1. Sonic likes this.
    3. musica
      musica
      happy b day again
      1. Sonic likes this.
    4. Fat-Ass ♪
      Fat-Ass ♪
      Hey, you mind if I add you to practice? You're one of the dying breed with a psn. lol It helps that we're from the same place too. Good connection, maybe? c:
      1. Sonic
        Sonic
        Sure thing, that sounds good. Just send me an invite and I'll accept the second I get back home. I've been away for a while so I'll try to do it ASAP. :3
        Sep 11, 2014
    5. musica
      musica
      happy b day
      1. View previous comments...
      2. musica
        musica
        nah it was your b day and everbody needs to be told happy b day on there b day so hope you had a good one
        Sep 9, 2014
      3. Sonic
        Sonic
        I did, thanks. Spent it just the way I wanted. I probably should've wished to get proficient in Skullgirls lol.
        Sep 11, 2014
      4. musica
        musica
        ha funny well good gaming
        Sep 13, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    August 23
    Writer and Gamer
    PSN:
    PSN:
    Sonicman12345678
    First Character:
    Filia
    I want to get into the competitive scene with fighting. I watch streams all the time and just watching tournaments just gets me so pumped up seeing how good matches can be. I want to be on the scene one of these days and experience that feeling for myself one of these days but I have to get good first.

Meh, its easy for me to get discouraged in fighters but it feels different with Skullgirls because I love the cast and the community seems like a very enjoyable piece of the Skullgirls pie and knowing my greedy ass I damn sure want a piece of the pie. It may take forever before I'm good but I don't think I feel like giving up this time.

Onward to getting my lazy ass in gear! To the training rooms!

[​IMG]