Last Activity:
Feb 10, 2016
Birthday:
Aug 31, 1994 (Age: 25)
Student

Share This Page

Ravnulfr

Valentine's alter ego, Male, 25, from France

For those who fight for it. Life will have a flavour the sheltered will never know. Oct 6, 2015

Ravnulfr was last seen:
Feb 10, 2016
    1. Todpole
      Todpole
      Do you think Filia is selfless?
    2. ACreationist
      ACreationist
      1. Ravnulfr likes this.
      2. Ravnulfr
        Ravnulfr
        Thanks, this will be really helpfull !
        Jan 9, 2016
    3. ACreationist
      ACreationist
      Heard about Paris. Our prayers are with you.
      1. Ravnulfr likes this.
      2. Ravnulfr
        Ravnulfr
        Sorry, I just saw your message. Thanks. It has shaken everybody in France. The atmosphere is kinda tense here since that day.
        Nov 28, 2015
    4. ACreationist
      ACreationist
      I REALLY liked the Valentine analysis. I'd love it if you made them for the other characters. Thank you!
      1. Ravnulfr
        Ravnulfr
        Well, thanks to you for reading it ! I'm really pleasantly surprised to see so many people liked it and want to see others, especially because this is the very first time I do that. I already started a Parasoul analysis, but I have tons of work to do right now and I have my tumblr to maintain up-to-date, etc... so I progress really slowly, but I promise I will finish it and post it !
        Nov 11, 2015
        ACreationist likes this.
    5. Ravnulfr
      Ravnulfr
      For those who fight for it. Life will have a flavour the sheltered will never know.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 31, 1994 (Age: 25)
    Student
    First Character:
    Valentine
    Second Character:
    Eliza
    Third Character:
    Filia
    My real name is Niels, i'm a 21 years old french guy. I'm not really a student, I'm just doing a formation to become a graphic artist. If you want yo see my progression during my studies, here is my DeviantArt
    I want to become an independant artist and making my own comics (or maybe manga ?) series.

Things I love : drawing, wolves, eagles, video games (of course), my beautiful blond hair :D, androgynous style, fighting (but I don't like gratuitous violence), warriors, meditation, ninjas, Parkour, mind games, la langue fran├žaise, eastern culture, celtic art, nature, cooking, astronomy, quantum physics, but also, spirituality and esoterism, experimentations, a few metal bands (and only celtic, viking and gothic metal), folk (celtic and scandinavian), violin, bass guitar, acoustic guitar, piano, classical music, jazz, old school hip hop, vampires, fantasy worlds, straightforward and honest people.
    Oh, and being alone ! I'm a really solitary guy, I love and need the peaceful of silence !

And Valentine is my alter ego ! I am the male version of this ninja nurse ! OKAY ?! Look me in the eyes when I talk to you !