Yugioh Card Game Thread (Who's ready to Duel?)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by OptimalZ16, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Swiftfox-Dash

Swiftfox-Dash The one... the only

PSN:
    TJgamer22
    Peacock
    Cerebella
    I played Yugioh rather extensively, went to many regionals and the like. Never did amazing but usually ended up winning more than I lost. My main deck was Gladiator Beasts, which while not a very good archtype, they had amazing matchups against more "scummy" decks like Exodia and burn decks.

I sold most of my cards about a month ago since I play mostly MTG now but I still have my Fire Kings deck and it's sideboard/extra deck. While I spent more time using and building my Glad deck, I kept the firekings because I'd get more money selling off my glads (worth nearly a grand for everything) and also because Fire Kings are just so good. Plus I'm fond of potential OTKs

2. LaCheshireZorua

LaCheshireZorua People die when they are dead.

PSN:
    KingCheshireZorua
    Unknown
    I've played a friend who ran Geminis. Those things can get stupid if you combine them with some solid Normal Monster support.

I personally I'm trying to put together a Ghostrick Deck on DN. The first reason is because I love Halloween to death. The second is because their effects and play style just scream "use us if you want to feel like a proper bastard" to me. :3 (Also, I just learned of a stupid combo you can do with Acid Golem and Museum with that Deck.)

3. Skullgirlsfanboy

Skullgirlsfanboy Thread Master (According to Dekillsage)

Steam:
    skullgirlsfanboy
    Peacock
    I used to play until yesterday or so, then I sold my cards to switch to Pokemon for the most logical reason ever: the cards look cooler!:PUN:
    (Also I can swap comics for Pokemon stuff at my local store, and Qliphoths are evil)
    I used to play HEROES, Heraldic Beasts, Shaddolls, Bujin, Artifacts, Fantasia Maidens, Egyptian Gods, and Lightsworn. Maybe I'll get back into it someday!

4. Grunt

Grunt Burglar

Steam:
    tnurG
    PSN:
    tnurG
    Cerebella
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

am I cute enough for tourney

SanoBaron likes this.
  5. OptimalZ16

OptimalZ16 Squiggles with Fortune!

XBL:
    Ms. Fortune
    Squigly
    Unknown
    Oh the madolche! I gotta friend who loves these cards. Oop I'll see ya guys in a few days have a good one!