1. Sinclair
    Sinclair
    Wow skulldate is still being made? I thought it died or something
    gl!
    Mar 16, 2016
    kisspower12 likes this.
  2. kisspower12
    kisspower12
    Yeah, as far as I know progress is just going veeeeery slooooowly. And thanks!
    Mar 16, 2016
    Sinclair likes this.
  3. Sinclair
    Sinclair
    Yeah, I was supposed to write the beowulf path but i got swamped with my own project and then Skulldate kinda died since the thread barely got updated. I hope magma can find someone else to write the path instead of me. I wish i could have joined in despite that :[ !
    Mar 16, 2016
    kisspower12 likes this.
  4. kisspower12
    kisspower12
    I joined the Skulldate crew because I saw it was going nowhere. I picked up Parasoul. I know I was being hardheaded and the file got deleted from my work-space at least 5 times. Became another slow worker. I am now saving it in teh google drive so no more weird deleting of teh file. After this, I am certainly gonna take on another. I'd hate to see something so community driven die. It has heart, so ill give it love.
    Mar 16, 2016
    Sinclair likes this.
  5. Sinclair
    Sinclair
    Ah, that was the exact same reason why i joined in. But i left because I don't like inactive work spaces. I'd like to put work into something i'm sure will happen. Also, yeah, google drive is a must when it comes to saving things, i've learned that the hard way ;___; Good luck bro! If you need some writing tips/help i'll be there.
    Mar 16, 2016
    kisspower12 likes this.