Comments on Profile Post by Mysterygamer3k

1. Ninja
    Ninja
    I humbly thank thee.
    Apr 25, 2014
  2. Ninja
    Ninja
    Yeah Baby Yeah. Looks great. Personally I'm getting back into my old habit of drawing chibis need to stop that...
    Apr 25, 2014
  3. Mysterygamer3k
    Mysterygamer3k
    Nothin' really wrong with chibis imo not to mention I find the SG style to be a little closer to something of a mix of Disney-esque proportions and deformation of the anatomy for characters, while having a more manga/anime inspired face.
    Apr 25, 2014
  4. Ninja
    Ninja
    Apr 25, 2014
  5. Mysterygamer3k
    Mysterygamer3k
    Both sound like perfect options to me personally, why not be good with both aspects? Ninja with explosives, for a distraction of course.
    Apr 25, 2014
  6. Ninja
    Ninja
    Funny you should mention that, Explosion Force was made from a Rouge character that I rolled up once in D&D. He specialized in making bombs but not disarming them. I also switched my backpack from the standard leather one to a golden chest that was booby trapped will all of my explosives. Witch I then strapped to my back. My entire party was afraid of my blowing up and stayed a good 20 feet away from at all times.
    Apr 25, 2014
  7. Mysterygamer3k
    Mysterygamer3k
    Ha, sounds like a good deterrent for your party members, not to mention quite a nasty trap for any enemies or pickpockets that try to steal your stuff. XD
    Apr 25, 2014
  8. Ninja
    Ninja
    You have no idea how much fun it was to make my black powder explosives over the campfire while the party ate dinner. I had to roll a save roll each time. Everyone hated me for that.
    Apr 25, 2014
  9. Mysterygamer3k
    Mysterygamer3k
    Heh, I would probably be pretty worried about it too if I'm honest. But I'd get a laugh out of it too I'm sure.
    Apr 25, 2014