Daydreamer, Artist, Doomer

Share This Page

DoomKrakken

Avid Reimaginer and Redesigner, Male, from Plahnit Urff

DoomKrakken was last seen:
Nov 29, 2018
    1. ACreationist
      ACreationist
      You're the Jack Rye guy? Those comic were awesome!
      1. DoomKrakken
        DoomKrakken
        Thanks for the watch!

No, I'm not the Jack Rye guy. The owner of Jack Rye calls himself "Shouhda", and I'm a huge fan of his. :D

He has granted me permission to use Jack Rye in my story, Skullgirls Neo.
        Feb 16, 2016
        ACreationist likes this.
  • Signature

Avidly Anonymous Suggester. Hardcore Catholic Gamer. Problem? PM me.

deviantART Profile Page

Shortcut to my Skullgirls dA folder...

About

Home Page:
    http://sigfriedofgaea.deviantart.com/
    Daydreamer, Artist, Doomer
    Steam:
    Steam:
    Benedict Q. Cumberbatch
    First Character:
    Ms. Fortune
    Second Character:
    Robo Fortune
    Third Character:
    Cerebella
    I am a busy college student, avid daydreamer, modder and player of Doom/Doom II, and a proud and devout Catholic Christian. Of course I draw. XD

As of August 2015, I was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Level 1.

No, of course it's not a bad thing! Think of it as... well... being able to think about things in a different light.

Let me explain...

Some connections that may be obvious to some aren't to me. Conversely, some connections that may come easily to me might not come so easily to others. Therefore, many times I may word things weirdly, sometimes to the point of saying something that has a connotation opposite of what I may want to say. As a result, I tend to be misunderstood many times.

Speaking of seeing things in a different light... I absolutely LOVE to do just that! I love to re-imagine and see things re-imagined. I embrace it! This is why I love reboots such as the new Star Trek movies and the Loonatics Unleashed cartoon, why I favor fictions about alternate realities, why I created parallel alternate dimensions to the canon dimensions of Bakugan and Skullgirls, and why I like to draw other people's characters in a different fashion. I just love to look at stuff differently.