ArgonBern's Recent Activity

1. ArgonBern replied to the thread The Game Awards (2019) Thread.

Okay, that's actually interesting.

Dec 9, 2019 at 7:29 PM
  2. ArgonBern liked Kawalorn's post in the thread The Game Awards (2019) Thread.

A man of culture, I see.

Dec 9, 2019 at 7:28 PM
  3. ArgonBern replied to the thread The Game Awards (2019) Thread.

i liek videogams

Dec 9, 2019 at 5:33 AM
  4. ArgonBern replied to the thread The Game Awards (2019) Thread.

Can't wait for the cringe compilations.

Dec 3, 2019
  5. ArgonBern replied to the thread Guilty Gear Thread.

I want Bridget back.

Nov 19, 2019
  6. ArgonBern liked TechPowah's post in the thread Guilty Gear Thread.

They haven't even gotten through announcing the usual mainstays we can live without a few Xrd newcomers for a minute

Nov 19, 2019
  7. ArgonBern replied to the thread Pokemon.

So apparently there's a mouse cursor appearing in the credits. Twice.

Nov 18, 2019
  8. ArgonBern replied to the thread Guilty Gear Thread.

Pity May's design is now pretty generic. Everyone else looks great, especially Axl who doesn't have those horrid shorts anymore.

Nov 18, 2019
  9. ArgonBern replied to the thread Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion).

Double post. There are rumors circulating about Alex Ahad not working for L0 anymore. Is this true or it is bs?

Nov 14, 2019
  10. ArgonBern replied to the thread Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion).

Funny you mention that, because what the game lacked in the end was in gameplay and not the art.

Nov 13, 2019
  11. ArgonBern liked Kawalorn's post in the thread Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion).

Remember when Mike said they hired double the artists so they can finish the game in 2 years instead of 3 (and it took them 4)? I...

Nov 13, 2019
  12. ArgonBern liked missingno's post in the thread Pokemon.

The fact that we're only just now finding out about all the removed moves via datamine is really really bad. This is something Game...

Nov 13, 2019
  13. ArgonBern replied to the thread Pokemon.

Removing Signal Beam makes no sense though.

Nov 13, 2019
  14. ArgonBern replied to the thread Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion).

Fuck it, I'll say it: Lab Zero got too ambitious with Indiv. It was too big for them to handle and it came out unfinished.

Nov 12, 2019