Home Page:

Share This Page

80% Lean

20% Machine, Male, from United States

80% Lean was last seen:
Jul 24, 2014
    1. Frozen_Zade
      Frozen_Zade
      Fought you on Steam - you completely wrecked me and my friend (Holn, not a member of this forum, plays Solo-Cere) in one lobby. Really put some fear into us. =P
      1. 80% Lean
        80% Lean
        Hey man I remember you and your friend too! I recognize your avatar so I'm pretty sure I've actually played you quite a few times in the past. As for Holn, I do remember playing him maybe yesterday or at least very recently with his Cerebella.

I guess it's kinda good I struck fear...? XD I'm really a nice person though, believe me! :P
        Sep 24, 2013
    2. ToDDaBeLLa
      ToDDaBeLLa
      hey i know you. i fought you on steam lol.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ToDDaBeLLa
        ToDDaBeLLa
        my school's wifi is really laggy so it's pretty hard to fight in that shit. I use my friend's steam. His name is StarEdge but under the circus hat and nurse get-up its really me.
        Sep 19, 2013
      3. 80% Lean
        80% Lean
        Ah I thought you were someone else then since I guess another player goes around online with your forum avatar. I still recognize the name StarEdge though but I don't remember what team he was using so I'm not sure if it was you or your friend.
        Sep 19, 2013
      4. ToDDaBeLLa
        ToDDaBeLLa
        Really now? You say someone uses my avatar from SH? Hmm, you don't say! Well, that means, I'll have to change my shit up. He runs Fortune n' Squigly. Still waiting for my ps3 to patch already.
        Sep 19, 2013
  • About

Home Page:
    http://twitter.com/isaaclean
    First Character:
    Parasoul
    Second Character:
    Filia
    Third Character:
    Cerebella
    Other Fighting Games I Play:
    • Super Smash Bros. Melee